Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: second yellow card in the 79th. I ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> les H
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin
Peuple: Gaulois

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: second yellow card in the 79th. I Répondre en citant

ASHBURN, Va. - During a six-hour interview at the Washington Redskins owners house, Scot McCloughan saw Dan Snyders eyes light up like a little kid, which the prospective new general manager found as cool as crud. McCloughan also laid out a plan that essentially told Snyder it was time for a change.The subject of Snyders renowned impatience had been broached by team President Bruce Allen, who was also present. McCloughan spoke of a different approach, once that runs counter to the quick-fix mode that has come to embody the franchise.I laid my vision out. Its the vision I know; its the vision Ive been around for 20 years, McCloughan said. Again, theres no right or wrong way, but they understand where Im coming from. They understand how important the draft is to me.The Redskins new GM, who will have full authority over the roster, met with reporters Friday in what has become a seemingly annual rite of passage — the big off-season news conference that is supposed to signal a turnaround. This one, which came exactly one year to the day after coach Jay Grudens introductory turn at the podium, didnt come with a sense that all the wrongs will suddenly be rights.Its time for a team that has finished last in the NFC East in six of the last seven years to start doing things differently.The drafts the lifeline of your organization, said McCloughan, who honed his philosophy in the 1990s as a scout with the Green Bay Packers and over the last decade in the front office of the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks.You start dabbling in free agency sometimes, you get older guys, you get the medical history, McCloughan said. The thing I liked about what we did in San Fran, what we did in Seattle: We drafted our own, moulded our own, and re-signed the ones we wanted to re-sign. You train them how you want to train them.In Washington, were going to draft these guys — were going to draft them and mould them as Redskins. Were not going to have to go out to other organizations and bring in 32-, 33-year olds that have different plans.Sounds like no more Albert Haynesworths or Donovan McNabbs or Jason Hatchers on the free agency plate at Redskins Park. Snyder, who sat in the second row of the auditorium taking it all in, exited quickly after the news conference and did not take questions, but he chuckled at McCloughans little kid and cool as crud references, which were meant to reflect the owners passion for winning.Allen is giving up the role of GM he has held for five years and will remain team president. Asked who will have control over the makeup of the team, McCloughan, with arms folded, responded: I have final say.Before being offered the job, McCloughan had some tough questions of his own to answer. While he had been a success with the 49ers (2005-09, including the last two as GM) and the Seahawks (2010-13), he left both jobs because of personal reasons.He later disclosed to ESPN The Magazine that he had drinking and family problems, and he spent the 2014 season running his own private scouting service that evaluated college players for NFL clients, one of which was the Redskins.It was very tough, McCloughan said. But I learned a lot from it, professionally and personally, and it made me a better father. Its going to make me a better personnel guy because I went through it. ... Honestly, Im kind of glad I went through it to realize who I am and what I have to be.Allen said he had a forthright conversation with McCloughan.He would not be taking this job if he thought that was going to be a concern, Allen said.Allen and McCloughan go back a ways. Allen said he recommended McCloughan for the 49ers GM job, and he said the Redskins were one of the first teams to sign up for McCloughans scouting service last year. By the end of the season, Allen had essentially targeted McCloughan.As for Robert Griffin III, who has been benched twice in two years, McCloughan said its too early to give up on the 2012 Offensive Rookie of the Year. McCloughan said it took Brett Favre two years to figure out the Packers West Coast offence, which is similar to the one introduced by Gruden last year.He also said Gruden would be in charge of hiring the coaching stuff, which as of now needs a defensive co-ordinator to replace Jim Haslett.If youre not winning games, theres turmoil everywhere, McCloughan said. Thats just common knowledge. ... This is my fourth organization. Ive been around a couple of really good ones, but this place is right. Its set to go in the right direction.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP Haloti Ngata Eagles Jersey .com) -  The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center. Michael Bennett Jersey .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Michael-Bennett-Jersey/ . Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile. Dallas Goedert Jersey . He was still a kid, going into his senior year of high school. Thursday, the point guard stood in front of a couple dozen members of the media and spoke with poise about how much hed grown since then, and how hes ready for the next level. Josh Sweat Eagles Jersey .com) -  The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center.MILAN, Italy -- Francesco Totti scored twice to show he can still dominate at 37 and Roma showed its for real with a 3-0 win at Inter Milan to extend its winning start in Serie A to seven matches on Saturday. The victory moved the Giallorossi five points clear of Napoli and Juventus, which each play on Sunday. With new manager Rudi Garcia clearly leaving his mark on a squad that missed out on Europe last season with a sixth-place finish, Roma has scored 20 goals and conceded just one. "This squads continuity is the greatest thing," Totti said. "Winning seven straight matches isnt easy. ... I dont think anyone expected this start to the season. "But the club put the players in place and when you have the right frame of mind good things happen." It was the first loss this season for an Inter squad that had also impressed up to this point. The Nerazzurri are seven points back. Totti, who recently extended his contract for two more seasons, put Roma ahead 18 minutes in at the San Siro with a powerful and precise shot from 21 metres then doubled the lead with a penalty in the 39th after Gervinho was tripped, even though it appeared the foul occurred just outside the area. The two goals gave Totti 230 for his Serie A career. He is second on the all-time listt behind Silvio Piola, who has 274.dddddddddddd. Alessandro Florenzi made it 3-0 in the 44th, finishing off a swift counterattack after being set up by Totti and Kevin Strootman. Inter thought it pulled one back in the 66th when Andrea Ranocchia headed in but the defender was whistled for a foul on Roma goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis, who clearly had possession first as the two players leaped up to the ball. Roma could have had a fourth goal when the speedy Gervinho ran clear in the 73rd but Inter goalkeeper Samir Handanovic did well to deny him. Roma ended with 10 men after Federico Balzaretti, who scored the winning goal in last months derby with Lazio, picked up his second yellow card in the 79th. Inters best chance turned out to be a shot off the post from Fredy Guarin in the 25th. Earlier, Atalanta won 1-0 at Chievo Verona to move into the top half of the table, 12 points behind Roma. Argentine forward Maximiliano Moralez scored in the 16th minute with an acrobatic shot for his first goal in 30 matches. A minute of silence was observed before both matches to mourn the 100-plus African migrants killed in a shipwreck off the Italian island of Lampedusa on Thursday. On Sunday, Juventus hosts AC Milan in a high-profile clash and Napoli plays promoted Livorno. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> les H Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006