Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Memphis built a 12-point lead. Oklahom ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> les H
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin
Peuple: Gaulois

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 02:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Memphis built a 12-point lead. Oklahom Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- Once he found the outside corner, everything went smoothly for Madison Bumgarner. His only hiccup led to a quick confrontation with Yasiel Puig. Bumgarner pitched eight superb innings and Brandon Crawford hit a two-run homer, leading the San Francisco Giants past the Los Angeles Dodgers 3-1 Friday night. "I felt better as the game went on," Bumgarner said. "I was making pitches and making adjustments. I was having a hard time getting the outside corner early on, but I got to where I could hit that spot the last two or three innings." San Franciscos 12th victory in 15 games was overshadowed, however, by the broken left thumb first baseman Brandon Belt sustained when he was hit by Paul Maholms first pitch of the second inning. Belt will be sidelined for at least six weeks, according to manager Bruce Bochy. The Giants were leading 3-0 when Puig homered to centre in the sixth, after taking a called third strike his previous time up and stranding Justin Turner at third base. As soon as Puig made contact, he flipped the bat away, walked a few feet toward first base and began a slow trot around the bases. "Honestly, I think Puig overreacted a little bit. I dont know," Dodgers teammate Scott Van Slyke said. "He felt like he had an unfair pitch thrown to him the previous time up, and then he acted like he got him back. But Puigs an emotional guy. Some people just have that fire in them when they play, and it comes out sometimes. I wouldnt necessarily say that its wrong or right. Its just that theres lots of different personalities in the world, and youve just got to learn to deal with them." Bumgarner walked toward the third base line and had a few choice words for Puig as he approached home plate. But the hostilities ended there with some quick action by plate umpire Will Little, who intercepted Bumgarner. "I was just congratulating him," Bumgarner said, tongue in cheek. "That was a really good swing. That was pretty impressive. I dont know why everybody got so mad. It escalated quickly for no reason. "I think he said, Thank you. Im not sure if he did. I dont speak Spanish very well. But its always a passionate series when you play the Dodgers, and its fun. No matter what the records are, either team could be 30 games out and its still going to be a big series just because its the Giants and Dodgers." Hanley Ramirez was the next batter and took a 1-1 pitch for a strike that had manager Don Mattingly chirping from the dugout. Little ejected Mattingly, who came running out to argue. Belt, who leads the Giants with nine homers, ran the bases until the second inning ended but was replaced on defence by Joaquin Arias. "When I looked at it, I said: Its not good. He couldnt move it, and it was just locked," Bochy said. "I had a bad feeling it was broken and that he was going to have to come out of the game. "Its the old bittersweet thing," he added. "It was a great game and a great performance by Bumgarner, so you appreciate that. But at the same time, we lost our first baseman. And thats a blow for us because of the job he does at first base and the fact that he hits in the heart of our order." Bumgarner (4-3) allowed a run and four hits with eight strikeouts en route to his second straight victory after three consecutive losses -- two of them by 2-1 scores against the Dodgers and Colorado. He is 5-1 with a 1.45 ERA in his last six starts at Dodger Stadium, and hasnt allowed more than two earned runs in any of them. "Hes good at missing just high, or just outside, or just inside," Van Slyke said. "Hes really tall and he throws hard. He has an idea of what he wants to do and his ball moves. And hes a competitor, so hes going to be tough for a lot of years." Sergio Romo pitched a perfect ninth for his 12th save in as many attempts. Maholm (1-3) gave up three runs, three hits and four walks in 5 2-3 innings. The left-hander is 0-4 with a 6.66 ERA in his last five starts against the Giants. Maholm got out of a first-inning jam by retiring cleanup hitter Mike Morse on a double-play grounder and matched zeros with Bumgarner until the fifth. Brandon Hicks walked with one out and Crawford drove the next pitch into the right-field pavilion for his fourth homer of the season and first in 117 career at-bats against the Dodgers to that point. Dodgers reliever Brandon League escaped a bases-loaded, none-out jam in the seventh when he fielded Hunter Pences comebacker to start a 1-2-3 double play and then retired Buster Posey on a fly to right. NOTES: Mattinglys ejection was his 13th as a manager and first this season. ... Puig extended his hitting streak to nine games, matching his longest as a rookie last season. ... Turner started at third base because of Juan Uribes sore right hamstring. ... It was the 12th time in the Dodgers last 15 meetings with San Francisco that they have scored fewer than four runs. ... Romos scoreless inning reduced the ERA of the Giants bullpen to a major league-best 1.75. ... Maholm, who has induced a major league-high 192 double-play grounders since the start of the 2006 season, hasnt had more than three strikeouts in any of his six starts this season. St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys . Halladays resume as a Blue Jay is among the elite in the franchises 36-year history. Over 12 seasons in Toronto, he was named an All-Star six times. He had arguably the finest campaign of his career in 2003 when he posted a 22-7 record, a 3. Kolten Wong Jersey .35 million, avoiding arbitration. Davis led the majors last season with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs, both career highs. He earned $3. http://www.cardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Vince-Coleman-Kids-Jersey/ . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study. Marcell Ozuna Jersey . Forsman closed with a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Sunday for his third Champions Tour title. He beat Jay Don Blake by two shots. Tim McCarver Jersey . He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The Memphis Grizzlies celebrated the return of Marc Gasol with a victory over one of the leagues top teams -- and one of their biggest rivals. Courtney Lee scored a season-high 24 points, including the closing two free throws, and the Grizzlies beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 90-87 on Tuesday night in Gasols first game in almost eight weeks. While Lee provided the early offensive punch for Memphis, many teammates were talking about the return of the Gasol, the leagues reigning Defensive Player of the Year, who missed 23 games with a left knee injury. The 7-foot-1 centre played 24 minutes and finished with 12 points. "Everybody is excited, especially for him," said guard Mike Conley, who had 19 points and seven assists in Memphis third straight victory. "Hes been itching to get out there forever, and I thought he did great. It gave us a good boost." Gasol, whose return was not announced until just before the game, received a rousing ovation from the Memphis crowd when he was introduced with the starting lineup. He said the cheers gave him "goose bumps" and made him feel like a rookie again. He said the knee did not bother him, but the large knee brace he is wearing is uncomfortable. "It felt really good, especially since we got the win," Gasol said of the knee. "That makes everything worth it." Zach Randolph had 23 points and 13 rebounds on the night his inside partner returned. Kevin Durant led the Thunder with 37 points, converting 15 of 28 shots. Reggie Jackson scored 17, but also committed seven of Oklahoma Citys 19 turnovers. Serge Ibaka finished with 11 points and four blocks as the Thunder lost their third in the last four. Durant, who has dealt with an aching left wrist and did not practice Monday, had ice on it after the game, but said he did not aggravate the injury. Lee converted a 22-footer from the right wing as time ran out in the third period too help Memphis carry a 72-67 lead into the final frame.dddddddddddd Memphis, which trailed 47-43 at the break, converted 10 of 18 shots in the third, while the Thunder managed only 9 of 22. That led to the Grizzlies outscoring Oklahoma City 29-20 in the period. Memphis still held the lead at 87-84 with less than a minute left. Jackson missed a 4-foot runner, then Gasol missed a 7-footer in the lane for Memphis. Oklahoma City had the ball after a timeout with 20 seconds left. Durant drove and kicked the ball out to Ibaka, who missed a 3-pointer from the left corner. "I seen (the defender) come off of Serge and he was wide open, and I trust him 100 per cent," Durant said. "That shot looked good, but it hit the side rim and rimmed out. "Great shot. Weve just got to live with the results." Randolph split a pair of free throws with 10.6 seconds remaining for an 88-84 lead, enough that Ibakas 3-pointer with 4.6 seconds left wasnt enough. Lees free throws provided the final margin. "Courtney Lee had his way," Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said. "We didnt do a good job of starting the game off on him. Throughout the game, he sprinkled in some good shots." The Thunder weathered an early burst of points from Lee, who had 14 in the first quarter as Memphis built a 12-point lead. Oklahoma City erased the advantage with a 15-1 rally spanning the first and second quarters. NOTES: The Grizzlies went 10-13 when Gasol was out of the lineup. ... Despite travelling with the team and warming up before the game, Thunder G Russell Westbrook remained on the inactive list recovering from right knee surgery. ... Lees previous season high was 18 on Dec. 13 against the Knicks when he was with Boston. ... Thunder C Kendrick Perkins now has almost as many fouls (105) as points scored this season (117). ... The game marked only the fourth time this season the Thunder has lost when outrebounding their opponent. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 02:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> les H Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006