Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Difficult week because of my mistakes ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> les H
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin
Peuple: Romain

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Difficult week because of my mistakes Répondre en citant

Last week, Tottenham Hotspur’s French World Cup winning goalkeeper Hugo Lloris was arrested on charges of driving sbo333 whilst under the influence of alcohol – and was subsequently fined by the club as a result. This came at a bad time for Spurs, who were set to take on Manchester United on sbo333 Monday. Despite this off-pitch controversy, Lloris and Tottenham rallied, picking up all three points in a 3-0 win at Old Trafford. Whilst United fans erupted into fury, calling for the dismissal of Jose Mourinho, Lloris took a humbler approach after the game – speaking to the English tabloid newspaper the Daily Mail:
“There are often key moments in sbo333the season and I think this match has come to the right place, it was a difficult week especially because of my mistakes but the team managed to stay strong.”
Lloris captained France at the World Cup and has been a role model to many; after this incident he will be working hard to get his reputation back on track.

MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> les H Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006