Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Stones: Colombia, the dirtiest team I've ever faced ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> les H
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin
Peuple: Romain

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Stones: Colombia, the dirtiest team I've ever faced Répondre en citant

Two days after รับ พนัน บอล his team beat Colombia on penalties to advance to the World Cup quarter-finals, England defender John Stones said the South Americans were the "dirtiest" team he'd ever faced.Stones said that he'd heard "all the sort of things you don't really hear in a football match."

But the Manchester City man, who has two goals to his name at the World Cup, said that he was proud of the way his team stuck to their task."On our behalf it showed massive character to keep a cool head and not get dragged into their game, รับ พนัน บอล " he said."We stuck to our plan and kept playing our way and that's a great quality to have. It was a difficult situation but one we've overcome and can be proud of."England face Sweden in the quarter-finals on Saturday in Samara and Stones said that was just reward for England's efforts - and for Colombia's."They're on the plane going home and we're in the next round," he added. รับ พนัน บอล

MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

Masculin
Peuple: Germain

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 04:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Stones: Colombia, the dirtiest team I've ever faced Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Stones: Colombia, the dirtiest team I've ever faced

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> les H Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006