Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Scolari has revealed that Dido asked about the Chinese leagu ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> les H
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
soksophoan

Masculin
Peuple: Gaulois

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Mar - 04:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Scolari has revealed that Dido asked about the Chinese leagu Répondre en citant

Luis Felipe Scalari, the manager of the old man said Cristiano Ronaldo asked about living. And the ball industry in China. Noodle land is the largest country in the world, it is an important market for the Ronaldinho brand.Luis Felipe Scolari, a Brazilianwwwpic5678 experienced high school trainer, reveals Cristiano Ronaldo, star of the Super Star. "White King" Real Madrid giants of the Spanish La Liga have inquired about the Chinese Super League children in China.Captain of the Portuguese national team However, early in the season rumors have come out that it is possible that Ronaldo may move to play at. another But the final decision to continue with the agency. I want to chase the 6th Baltimore Award and other honors.   However, Scolari, who had taken the reins of the Portuguese national team. And work coaches to Guangzhou Evergreen. The big leagues in the Chinese league revealed that Ronaldo is interested in moving to play in Asia as well. "He once asked me about my life in China, so why can not Ronaldo move to China?" He asked. "What do you like about living in China? I told him all the details. We need to understand the Ronaldo brand as well as the industry. Of course, China is the largest country in the world. Then I told him what I always said. - Anyone who has the opportunity should go to China,wwwpic5678

MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Mar - 04:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE -> les H Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006